Friday, May 8, 2009

Hand & Nail Cream


I have made Hand & Nail Cream today in between a meeting with our local pollie finding out about the Govt's plans for amalgamation of councils and cooking curry for tomorrow night's sports club tea!
(We're not planning on amalgamating, by the way!)

Hand & Nail Cream is formulated with luxury sweet almond oil and light, nourishing rice bran oil. Virgin Shea Butter is added for it's soothing properties, while dimethicone assists with the absorption of the nutrients.

Lillypilly extract is high in Vitamin C, essential for healthy skin and Oat Protein assists with strengthening of the nail bed as well as encouraging collagen production. Added Vitamin E provides antioxidant properties, while d-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) is moisturising and protective.

I've scented this cream with a delicious Frangipani fragrance. As I poured this batch, I thought of those who are sensitive to fragrances, so I made a few without any scent.

If you require an unscented product, please let me know in plenty of time. If I happen to be making that product, I can set aside some unscented bottles or tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment