Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mineral Foundation available now!

Yes, I've finally received my lovely labels, thanks to Daimo Designs, my label printer and have my stock ready to go! 
The Foundation comes in 9 different colours: 3 warm colours, 3 cool colours and 3 neutral colours. I have testers available in my workshop for those who live nearby to try.
I will try to get some photos up on my website to indicate the different colours.
I'm also planning to get some small sample bags which will be for sale for only a couple of dollars so you can try two or three colours to find the right one for you.
Also on offer is a custom blend option which includes a one-off fee of $25 to make a foundation which is just for your skin. You'll need to get a photograph to me taken in good natural light with no make-up in order for my manufacturer to accurately gauge your skin colour.
Kabuki Brushes are also available. They are small handled fat brushes made from soft goat hair that are used to apply the foundation evenly. 
Click Mineral Foundation to find out more and to view ordering details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment