Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fragrance, Expo & Product Update

Following the results of the Fragrance Poll, I've removed two fragrances from my line - Tropicana and White Magnolia.
I was planning to introduce a Limited Edition fragrance every few months, but have been so busy that I haven't had time to investigate new fragrances, so this idea is on hold for a while yet.

Skinflint was on show at the Jerramungup Small Business Expo on Friday 10th October. This was a great day, showcasing all the little businesses in the region. All being run by very industrious rural women.
Thank you Janine Thornton of the Small Business Centre in Jerramungup for inviting me to take part in this inaugural event.

The Natural Balance Hair Care Range is only available while stocks last as it appears people prefer the Pure Moisture. Since the majority of my customers hair that is treated in some way (permed or coloured), PM Shampoo is the best option. Natural Balance Shampoo & Conditioner is on special until stocks are depleted.

I have also decided that I won't produce the Baby Massage Oil. I recommend that Mums use almond oil which you can buy from the pharmacy or health food shops. You can also use ricebran oil, available from supermarkets. Add a drop of Lavender essential oil and use it in the bath or as a massage for your baby.

All these changes are to make my business more streamlined. I will only produce items that you cannot make yourself without a great deal of equipment and ingredients. Only the most popular products will be produced in order to maximise my time, since I'm still a one (wo)man band!

No comments:

Post a Comment