Thursday, March 4, 2010

Packaging Change

Following customer feedback on the new Spa Range of foot care products, I've decided to re-think the packaging. At the moment these products are in wide mouth PET jars. Customers have said it's difficult to use the scrub in the shower without getting water in the jar and they don't like to scoop out the scrub with wet hands.

I really appreciate such feedback and will now be packaging both the Footsies products in soft HDPE tubes. The tubes I use hold a little less than the jars, 225g, but are more expensive to purchase, so the price will stay the same.

The problem is that I only have a limited number of tubes and my supplier tells me that they are some weeks away. So, it will be first in, first served for these products.

I'll post photos to the website as soon as I get some labels organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment