Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Soap



This is simply a gorgeous soap. It's formulated with coconut, palm kernel, olive and castor seed oils and has shea butter making it a really gentle soap for all the family.
OMH Soap contains buttermilk powder, honey powder and ground oats for a gentle exfoliating feel. It's lather is creamy and the scent absolutely divine. I've been smelling my hands all day after making this!

It's definitely a customer favourite as I've made five batches in the last three months and have sold out completely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!! Just wanted to tell you how much I love your soap, especially the Goat's MILk and Oatmeal with Honey! I have very sensitive skin, no itchies at all since I've used your soap. I am passing along some to my daughter, who has very allergy prone skin. Cant wait to order some more!

Welcome my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

a country wife said...

Oooh sounds divine Meg! I love oatmeal and honey!

Post a Comment