Friday, January 28, 2011

Empty Shelves!

Wow! The last two months have been crazy in Skinflint Land. Sales have sky-rocketed, meaning many of the most popular lines are either out of stock or only available in limited quantities.

I'm working hard to bring my stocks back up again, especially soaps. I will soon be able to make double the quantity of soap due to a new mould arriving soon. Each batch will be around 5 1/2 kilos, yielding 40 soaps at a time.

Right now, I'm out of the following products:
  • 100ml Replenish - now in stock!
  • 100ml and 250ml Hand & Body Cream - in stock!
  • Body Butter - now in stock! - fragrance different (my mistake, so $1.00 off)
  • Enriching Cleanser 130ml - now in stock!
  • Enriching Face Polish - now in stock!
  • Clarifying Cleanser 130ml - now in stock!
  • Gardener's Balm - now in stock!
  • Eye Make Up Remover - now in stock!
  • Rose Geranium Sugar Scrub
  • Peppermint Sugar Scrub
  • 250ml & 500ml Pure Moisture Conditioner
  • Baby Bath 250ml- now in stock!
  • Baby Balm - now in stock!
  • Blackberry Sage Soap (1st Mar)
  • Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap (6th Mar)
  • Limited Edition Soap ( 28th Mar)
  • Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Soap  - low stocks, nearly sold out
  • Peppermint Choc Truffle - now in stock!
As products become available, I'll adjust this list. Apologies to my customers for delays in order fulfillment.

I will be looking at something new and exciting towards the end of the year which will mean greater quantities of products available at all times. Keep checking my blog for updates!

Welcome to Skinflint's newest wholesaler, Bremer Bay Community Resource Centre. Welcome also to Vicki Zaharis of Sydney and good luck with your new Home Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment