Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lip Balm Flavours



I've just had an interesting experience with lip balms that were due to be labelled. I had two baskets with two different flavours in them and I was unable to distinguish between the two flavours!
One was Vanilla Bean, the other Buttercreme. So, since I've run out of Vanilla Bean labels, I've made the decision to delete this flavour and introduce a new one.
If you're a Vanilla Bean fan, simply choose Buttercreme instead.

I'm testing out some Chocolate flavours to find the perfect Chocolate Kiss taste (edible fragrance really, it doesn't have a taste). Is Chocolate a flavour that you're interested in choosing? If not, what else would you like to see?

The choices are limited to flavours I can obtain:

Banana
Spearmint
Choc Orange Truffle
Coconut
Apple
Peach Nectar
Raspberry Coulis

List your preference in the comments area below.

No comments:

Post a Comment