Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spiced Chocolate Latte


A new name for a new soap. This is a Limited Edition Soap and there are only 10 bars available.
Selling for $5.50, these soaps are large, around 170g each and have a lovely chocolate spice scent. The top is creamy white and is sprinkled with cinnamon.

They do look edible, so make sure the little ones can't have a go at them! They certainly won't be hurt if they do, but will be very disappointed at the flavour.

Spiced Chocolate Latte Soaps would make an elegant decoration in any bathroom.

These are only available for sale on my Facebook Page: HERE
Postage for one bar is Free!

2 comments:

Tenina said...

WOW Megan, you did it…these look amazing…can you send me one?? I can pay through paypal…just flying out in a moment…and dont want to miss out on Crio Soap! hahaha fantastic!

The Bush Gourmand said...

Tenina, I'll email you. You've flown out by now, but this isn't the Crio Soap, that one has just come out of it's mould.
I'll send you the Crio Soap when it's cured. In the meantime, I'll post you one of these.
The Crio ones are smaller and easier to handle.

Post a Comment