Saturday, March 10, 2012

Online Store Update


The Skinflint Online Store is much more than just that. It has loads of information on skin conditions, caring for your skin and a list of ingredients with explanations about their purpose and benefits.

Each product listed for sale now has a complete ingredient list on the information page. If you're not sure about the inclusion of a certain ingredient, please contact me for further information.

I'm constantly researching and exploring the different formulae and ingredients that are used in skin care products today. I can spend hours in shops reading labels and taking notes and many more online scouring different sites to find the latest information.

My customer base is constantly growing and I'm humbled that so many people are finding my products are working for them. I'm always thrilled to hear that my customers are happy with their purchase. Please keep the emails coming, your comments help to make Skinflint products the best they can be without costing a fortune.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment