Sunday, August 26, 2012

Enriching Cream




Little Tubs of Magic

I had such success using Mum2B Belly Butter on my face. I tried it after I had a run in with some Mineral Makeup that didn't agree with my skin. There were dry, flaky patches on my cheeks and around the lips. In desperation, I grabbed the Belly Butter (which I often use on my legs and arms) and slathered it on before bed.
In the morning, my skin was soft and clear. I'm determined to finish this tub of Mineral Makeup because it was ridiculously expensive. It's made locally, so I really wanted to support this business. Unfortunately, there's something in it that just irritates my skin. So, I apply Mum2B well before I do my makeup and it's protected my skin.

Which leads me onto the topic. I'm experimenting with this formula to create a cream for very dry skin on the  face. I have a batch in tester tubs and would like some interested volunteers to try it for me.

Please comment below or respond on the Face Book page. You'll need to email or message me with your address so I can send the tub to you to test for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a perfect post for getting information about of Skin Care Products. Thank You for sharing this very useful article. Fashion and Beauty Store

Post a Comment