Monday, November 12, 2012

Re-Branding

If you've been following me on Facebook, you'll know that I'm changing my brand. The products will remain the same, but will be in different bottles and jars and with a different logo and brand.

I wanted my customers to be skinflints, but with a brand called Skinflint, it sounds like I am!
I've realised that I'm putting top quality expensive products into basic jars and bottles with a cheap sounding brand name.

So, in order to move on and go a little upmarket, I have developed my new name and logo. I will reveal all on my Facebook

I've designed labels, got my logo, getting my website designed and designing business cards. Whew! It's been hectic and exciting.

Regular customers who came to my stand at the Albany Show were given a sneak peek of my logo and labelled jar. All comments were very positive, I'm pleased to say.

I was planning on the 'reveal' in March next year, but due to the fact that I'm introducing some new products and have also run out of labels and containers for some of my products, it looks like it's going to be much, much sooner than that. Total switchover will be later, but the new brand will start appearing on labels shortly.

Keep an eye on my Facebook page for details and a competition to celebrate the launch.


No comments:

Post a Comment