Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eye Make Up Remover

I've once again re-formulated my Eye Make up Remover (EMUR) with jasmine hydrosol. I've added a teeny titch of Brambleberry Jasmine Dreams to enhance the Jasmine fragrance from the hydrosol. I'm really pleased with the result.

Skinflint EMUR is detergent free and I believe it must be the only one on the market that is. Every one that I've looked at has a detergent base. This makes commercial eye make up removers extremely harsh and drying.

Skinflint EMUR is a very gentle creamy product which washes off easily. I use Enriching Cleanser or Face Polish to remove my Mineral Make Up, but find it's not oily enough to remove eye make up such as mascara. Mascara is an oil based product and it needs oil to remove it correctly.

I know that some people don't bother removing their eye make up, but I find I can't sleep if I don't take it off!

Skinflint EMUR is made with castor seed, almond and ricebran oils and has added vitamin E. It's packaged in a PET bottle with a press top lid for easy application.

Just squeeze a small amount on to your finger (I prefer to use my fingers instead of  make up pads as these can be scratchy and can leave bits of fluff on your eyelashes) and gently massage around the eye area.
Rinse off with a face cloth and water or a dampened make up pad.
You only need a tiny amount, so the bottle will last for ages!

100ml $8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment