Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Logo Style

Have you noticed my logo? It's had a re-vamp. I loved my old logo, but the graphic designer who developed it for me has gone AWOL. Not answering emails or phone messages. I needed my high resolution file for a banner that I'm having made and I lost the file when I had a computer crash in May. So, there was nothing more for it than to get another logo made up.

I turned to my favourite graphic designers and illustrators, Two Funky Girls . Gillie and Virginia did a fantastic job. They also designed my leaflets, which I'm thrilled with. Thanks again girls!

I've used my favourite flower, the lily to include in the design. I love the colours and the design and hope you do too! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment