Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Massage Oil and Blackberry Sage Soap

Yes, I know I'm meant to be working on my Clay Masques, but my neice wants me to make her a Baby Massage oil. That doesn't require too much formulation or experimentation. I already make the essential oil blend for babies with chamomile and lavender, so it's just a bit of a play with different oil blends.
I'm planning to use almond and apricot kernel blended with coconut oil. I'll use the fractionated coconut since it's very light and non-greasy. I like the 250ml PET spritzer bottles, so will use those with a flip top. I'm ordering in some nice pumps to go with these bottles, available as a separate one-off purchase to be re-used.

I have taken a photo of the Blackberry Sage soap I made recently. It really is gorgeous, but a little too large. I'll have to modify the batch size for this new mould I have.


4 comments:

Mammamusing said...

A beautiful looking soap and lovely to use too!

France said...

oops, me again! Don't you just LOVE Blackberry Sage??? My fave at the moment!! Followed closely by Peach/Champagne/Lettuce!!!

Megan said...

I adore Blackberry Sage France, but I don't like BB's Lettuce. I haven't tried Champagne or Peach. Are they Brambleberry Fragrances?

UNKNOWN said...

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? 충남출장마사지

Post a Comment