Friday, March 20, 2009

Office Renovations

This is what's been keeping me busy and out of my workshop:



Carpet being pulled up


Tiling completed, new mat.

It's pretty much completed now, just need a computer desk then I can put my laptop out there. At the moment, I'm in the living area at the dining table.
Should only be another week. Then we go to Albany to pick up our bedroom furniture and the office desk. Still a sofa bed to come.
I've had a ball buying bits and pieces for the bedroom and the office.

But, I MUST get into my workshop! I have a few things to make that are either in low quantities or completely run out. Clarifying Face Polish has now sold out, so I'll be making a 4 litre batch of this. All out of the 125ml Replenish and nearly out of the Hand & Nail Cream. Also totally out of both Toners. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to get in there this weekend.

1 comment:

Jessica Williams said...

Thanks for the information about the best commercial renovation, can u say about some good commercial contractors in canada

Post a Comment